2016/04/30

Alderaan Park


Sometimes I just feel so lucky to be a blogger. Today I got the Pergola from Stockholm & Lima, which is sold at Fameshed. 
Kinky addict as I am, I clicked it and waited for a menu... and laughed.. 
No Laura, not EVERYTHING has to be kinky :) 

So I added my own kinky details to it: icecream ! 
I used the green cart as icecream cart, which is originally for little cactus plants.
I found a nice artwork by Baby Voodoo, which suits icecream too. 


::{u.f.o}::the tiny cactus - green cart RARE Gacha gift
8f8 - 16. IceDreams Brown Ice Cream Display
8f8 - 33. Vintage Ice Cream Stand
8f8 - 30. Vintage Cone Stand
8f8 - 18. IceDreams Yellow Ice Cream Display

icecream kinky art by Baby Voodoo

Stockholm&Lima: Alderaan Park Pergola - Fameshed
DIGS - Beaufort Sunlounger - single & couple animations 

dust bunny . shade umbrella


Hair:
+Spellbound+ Lost / Chapter I : Earth (Romp item april)
+Spellbound+ "Lost" Bow Gag (Romp item april)
+Spellbound+ 3D Drool (Romp item april)

Moon Elixir - Chakra - 9 - Maitreya - Sweater Faun
Moon Elixir - Chakra - 4 - Maitreya -  Underwear Faun

(Poisoned Diamond) Ouija Necklace black, female (also male)
(Poisoned Diamond)  Pointy Platform Goth grey (Maitreya, Belleza) 

Taken at Hollowtree